A downloadable game
NOTE: Steam Key Only
INVERSUS Deluxe is a competitive and cooperative arcade shooter with a mind-bending twist. Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. My walls are your paths and your walls are my paths. Each shot flips tile colors in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy.
With full support for solo play, local multiplayer and online multiplayer, INVERSUS Deluxe adapts to you and your group of friends. The full single-player and local-multiplayer experience can also be played while waiting for a match online!
In VERSUS mode, up to four players can compete across thirty-nine different maps in 1v1 or 2v2 battles. Head straight into online ranked multiplayer, train against five tiers of AI bots, or customize the rules in local games and private online lobbies.
Take on the challenge of ARCADE mode alone or with a friend as you fight for survival on eleven stages. Create devastating chain attacks through the enemy swarms as you compete for high scores on the global leaderboards!
"The idea is so simple, but the strategic possibilities are near endless."
9.5 / 10 – Destructoid
"An incredibly fun and addictive experience"
4 / 5 – Twinfinite
"Inversus is the most fun I've had shooting other players in ages"
- Online and local multiplayer
- Competitive battles in 1v1 and 2v2 modes
- Fight for the world record in single-player and cooperative multiplayer arcade modes
- Thirty-nine versus maps encouraging varied playstyles and strategies
- Eleven arcade maps with distinct challenges to master
- Unlock color palettes, emotes and motion trails to show off and personalize your game
- Mind-bending levels in ever looping worlds
- A constantly changing board makes every game a fresh experience
- Play the full single player game while waiting for a match in online multiplayer
- DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 128 MB available space
|Published||Oct 14, 2016|
|Release date||Aug 16, 2016|
|Tags||Abstract, action-strategy, Arcade, Black and White, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Minimalist, online, Score Attack, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Twitter, Discord, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: